@rebekah - glad to be a little help! be warned though, they are pricier than glue sticks, and will run out a lot faster than you think. buy more than you think you'll need!
Dude and I got married on a cold March Saturday in New York City. This blog chronicles the time of our engagement, through my complaints and frustrations with socially accepted wedding traditions, through navigating complexities when marrying into a different culture, through our awesome Manhattan 115-guest wedding that people said couldn't be done and didn't send us into debt, and now onto the aftermath.
I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I nitpick everything and do not accept LOL and LMAO and ROFL as valid forms of communication. Language is what distinguishes us as humans, let's not let it degenerate.
4 comments:
those Tombo adhesives are amazing! They saved my life when I was lining the envelopes...
can't wait to see you!!!
can't wait to see you too!
yeah i can't believe i tried to make these with glue sticks. the adhesive tape was unbelievable.
oh my gosh! thank you for this... i'm just putting my programs together now, and this will be perfect!
@rebekah - glad to be a little help! be warned though, they are pricier than glue sticks, and will run out a lot faster than you think. buy more than you think you'll need!
Post a Comment