Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Letter

Dear Mr. President:

Please grow some fucking balls. You campaigned on healthcare reform and no legitimate reform can be made without a public option. You who are so fond of being on TV should tell everyone absolutely with no preconditions that public option is a necessity and you will not sign a reform bill without it. You've already backed down on end of life counseling, counseling that WAS ALREADY IN PLACE. Why? Because some whiny assholes screamed lies about death panels.

Listen, I like you. I really REALLY like you. I appreciate you wanting bipartisanship, but instead of the dream of singing kumbaya around a campfire, put your fucking foot down and get this thing through. The people elected a Democratic majority. Use it. If you back down, your critics will forever nail you for getting struck down by Sarah Palin's Facebook posts.

Love,
Another One Bites the Dust

No comments: